Welcome!!!!
Well, I finally broke down and decided that I would create a blog about what is going on with Jaye and me. This is my first blog post and I am super excited about getting it up and running.
As you know Jaye and I have had an exciting past 7 months! We are expecting Madelyn Grace Robertson on July 21st! We are super excited about her arrival and can't wait to meet her. I am officially 27 weeks along so not much longer! I go to the doctor this Thursday for my gluecose test and my RH negative shot. Hopefully all will go well :) I will keep you updated!
I registered for the first time the other day and found it quite overwhelming! Thank goodness Lauren has just been through this and can guide us accordingly! When registering for all the items I had a little break down...imagine THAT! The conversation went a bit like this....
Me: "So what are these Squirty Sea Creatures!!! I have no idea what this is??!!!"
Lauren: " Jennifer.... they are bath toys!"
Me: "Well... do I need them!!!!"
Lauren: "I do not know I just thought they were cute!"
I had a stinking break down over some bath toys! Oh how much I have to learn. I have definatly laughed about this and have hopefully learned all the things I need to register for Madelyn!
Not only are we having a baby but Jaye took his P.E. (Professional Engineer) Test this past Friday. He said that the test was ok but very long! I can imagine... it was from 7:15am until 6:00pm!!! We should find out in the next couple of months how it went. Cross your fingers!
We just celebrated Jaye's 28th birthday on Monday. It was a very nice day. We had a few friends and family over for some crawfish and L.A. BBQ all of Jaye's favorites of course! It was a ton of fun and we have some really great friends and family that made it very special!
Many of you know our first born child.... ha... Sadie! Sadie our black lab is finally adjusting to becoming a dog! She has officially moved outside and loves her new room out there and is adjusting fine! She has a new friend that comes to visit her every morning and I think is stealing her toys!! They play so hard she just passes out on the front porch afterwards! She is especially excited about having a sister on the way!
Well... that is all for now but I will keep you updated and post some pictures of the belly soon!
Sooo excited to see not one but TWO updates for your blog on my Google Reader this morning :) Great to see you 3, and MG could NOT be cuter!! i keep hearing she looks like Jaye, but i think i see you in there TOO! (not to mention as she gets older she may end up looking exactly like you... i used to look like my dad when he was little, now my mom's old friends laugh that i am Alice with red hair :P)
ReplyDelete